No regrets, no fear, no shame, and no anger

Monday, January 9

Simple definition of who I am. A quick intro, you would need to listen to 'Who Am I' by the group Casting Crowns. That pretty wraps up the intro session.

Not that I have no regrets, no fear, no shame, and no anger. I am human. It's quite human to portray any of these characteristics. Taunet Nelel, its a new beginning, new day, the sky is clear of any clouds and the long dark night is finally over. That's why I declare again no regrets, no fear, no shame, and no anger.

Don't you just love a new day? So much opportunity.

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
No regrets, No fear, No shame, No anger © 2012 | Designed by Bubble Shooter, in collaboration with Reseller Hosting , Forum Jual Beli and Business Solutions